Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mini haul

This is my first haul on my blogspot. I am so excited to show you what i bought today at my local mall :)

I really needed a new natural eye quad for everyday. This is a drugstore one by DB.
I abosultely love it. It has great pigmentation to it and the colours are perfect for school.
I got this lipstick by Maybelline. The colour is called sweet ginger. I bought it because it is a perfect colour for around Christmas time. It has a slight shine to it two which i love. I dont like all matte lipsticks.
I can definetly see myself wearing this a lot through out the holidays.
Then i went to a discounted perfume store and bought myself the Sex in the City perfume.
I love it! It not too heavy so i think im going to wear it everyday for school. I also just love the cute packaging on the whole bottle. Its a very fun and girly perfume.
xxj

No comments:

Post a Comment